As a global company, our strength is the diversity of our people.
South Pole is committed to creating a work environment of mutual trust, in which diversity and inclusion are actively promoted, where women and men receive equal opportunities and where everyone who works for South Pole is treated with dignity and respect.
We recruit, select, develop and promote all employees based on merit - irrespective of race, colour, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or disability.
"88% of our employees perceive South Pole as a diverse workplace that values differences", according to data collected in our 2019 global employee engagement survey.
We have employees with over 31 nationalities in 18 offices all over the world!
Be part of our mission
As a member of our team, our mission becomes yours. Whatever the role, you'll play your part in helping to provide and promote sustainable solutions and services that benefit commerce and communities alike.
What it's like to be a penguin
Read all about why our team members are passionate about working for South Pole.
Our mission is to enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities. We try to achieve this by adhering to our five core values:
- Impact: Profit for a purpose - we work to be of greater service to society and strive to turn impacts into telling evidence for our clients
- Simplicity: When working with clients in the implementation of climate change solutions we always look for the simplest, most straightforward answer
- Innovation: We build on the inspiring exchanges with clients to develop creative solutions, and leverage the collective brilliance of our in-house experts and rich network of stakeholders
- Integrity: We make sure to do all that we do according to the highest ethical standards
- Respect: Our attitude towards our team members, clients, society, and towards the planet
Become a South Pole penguin
Would you like to be part of our vibrant community? Have a look at our open positions - there's always room in the waddle for one more passionate team member.