IT Support Asia Pacific
As one of our Global IT heroes, you will be supporting our team by ensuring that our computer systems are efficient, safe and reliable so our employees and team of experts can do their tasks as efficiently as possible. If you are an experienced IT Support with passion and interest in climate change issues, then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement software installation and updates, Hardware maintenance and upgrades of systems and preventive maintenance.
- Provide first level support to users for OSX and Windows 10 with Google Suite.
- Organize and maintain the Internet Connection from the Office, dealing with local Internet provider
- Solve TCP/IP Network and Wifi issues
- Handle Hardware guarantee cases and replacements
- Write Documentations
- Define and evaluate the local needs to bring these inputs in our global IT system.
- End user support
- Maintenance of user's computer
- IT troubleshooting
- Responsible in maintaining and updating Google Mail
- Responsible in maintaining and updating Microsoft Office
- Helpdesk and support in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1 year of experience doing similar tasks as ICT-Supporter, first and second level supporter, IT Helpdesk, System Engineer within an organisation. Have the relevant technical skills in OSX, Windows 10, Backups, TCP/IP, Microsoft Office, Google MailStrong and fast problem solving skills
- Excellent active English communication skills
- Self-driven, and able to work with a small global distributed team
- Customer-oriented approach, with ability to proactively provide valuable solutions to internal customers across a broad range of IT topics in a friendly manner and willing to help each customer best as possible plus
- Willingness to communicate, share and document your solutions and actions with the global Team
- Motivated to solve the global climate issue
- Work in a growing global profit for purpose company with a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change
- Excellent team spirit, work within a large and international team of sustainability passionate professionals
- The opportunity to work with professional experts all around the world