Prepare for the transition to a low-carbon and climate-resilient economy and create value for your organisation with our proven climate solutions. We support you on your sustainability journey, delivering results by reducing and compensating your emissions, sourcing renewable energy certificates, making corporate supply chains more resilient, providing bespoke global renewable energy advisory, delivering climate risk assessments, as well as advice regarding obligations arising from the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosure, and developing tailor-made emissions reduction projects.
Minimising climate and carbon risks, and maximising innovative potential in the low-carbon economy have become defining business issues. Climate-related physical risks are increasingly disrupting business as usual, and the transition risks of a carbon-constrained economy are driving shareholder action. Thousands of businesses are already caught under carbon cap and trade schemes and carbon taxes. Thousands more resilient businesses are effectively using an internal carbon price by offsetting their Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions voluntarily. Since 2006, we have helped over 1,000 innovative companies on their journey towards sustainability across our global network of offices. When working with our team, you have the world's largest portfolio of emission reduction and renewable energy projects at your fingertips.
Rely on us for:
- Measuring and managing your carbon footprint, setting science-based targets and driving best value through energy efficiency programmes
- Investing in high-quality carbon credits to reduce unavoidable emissions with certified premium projects, aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Running your global operations using 100% renewable energy
- Managing climate, water, and deforestation risks in your supply chain. Developing offset projects and initiatives along your value chain ('insetting') to enhance natural capital and meet social goals
- Ensuring your business, projects, and products are benefiting from low-carbon policies in response to the Paris Agreement
Make sure that your climate commitments are communicated accurately and in a compelling manner to core stakeholders - consistent with your brand and corporate positioning. Our sustainability reporting expertise helps you identify and report on appropriate metrics and aspirations for your organisation. Our exciting marketing-communications collateral brings the projects you engage with to life. Show that you are serious in pursuing your sustainability goals by displaying our customised climate neutrality & renewable energy labels.
For more information, click on our suite of solutions to the below and get in touch with our experts.