Objective:Reliable and comprehensive corporate greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint accounting is the first step in the management of climate performance. Understanding the GHG footprint of a company's value chain sets the base for developing a successful climate strategy. This is an integral part of the company's broader strategy.
What is the climate impact of your business? How big is your organisation's carbon footprint? How can you reduce emissions from your operations? Knowing your GHG footprint is important as it is the starting point for developing an effective corporate climate change strategy. Our proprietary GHG accounting tool SvanteTM is one of our many solutions that provide you with much needed answers.
SvanteTM enables you to easily calculate your carbon footprint: all you need is to define your scope boundaries. You then feed the SvanteTM database with your annual data for heating, electricity, transportation, etc. Once you entered your annual data, the tool automatically generates a report with your annual GHG emissions following the GHG Protocol standard. By using SvanteTM continuously, you can track your environmental performance over time.
Licensed AA1000 AccountAbility Assurance Provider
We are a licensed partner to AccountAbility and can help you validate that your GHG accounting is accurate, reliable and transparent.
— In depth
What are your benefits when using SvanteTM?
- Develop transparent and comparable GHG inventories in accordance with the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard
- Recognise and manage carbon risks
- Increase resource productivity and energy efficiency
- Convert your company's energy usage into climate impact by feeding the tool with annual data for heating, electricity, transport etc.
- Create a report and compare data between units and companies over time
- Use data generated by the tool for CDP or GRI reporting