Services & Data
Objective:Understand the climate change exposure of your corporate operations and investments, and focus on its impact on Value at Risk. Explore our range of corporate advisory and assessment solutions to help you successfully navigate your sustainability journey focusing on key dimensions covering carbon, water, forests and energy.
Our services include:
- Global Renewable Energy Solutions, including Renewable Energy Certificates, Power Purchase Agreements, On-site PV solutions, Advice for Investments into Renewable Energy Assets
- Land Use and Water, including Zero-Deforestation, Green Procurement, Supply Chain Deep-Dives, and Insetting
- Public Advisory, including Carbon Pricing, Climate Finance, Smart Cities and Climate Policy/NDCs
- Investor Portfolio Analysis, including Carbon Intensity of Investments, Stranded Assets Exposure, Water Footprint Analysis, Deforestation Screen, Transition and Physical Risk assessments
- Climate Risk Assessments, including GHG accounting, Life-Cycle Assessments and Science-Based Targets, TCFD Strategic and Governance Advisory, Climate Risk Quick Assessment Tools, Climate Risk In-Depth Assessments
- Standards, Targets, and Sustainability Reporting, including Climate Targets and Standards, such as SDG, SBT, RE100, CDP, and Green Bonds, Sustainability Reporting
- Climate Opportunities and Innovations, including Innovation and Creativity Management, as well as Start-up Coaching
- Sustainability Marketing & Communications, including bespoke Communications Support, High Quality Collateral, and Media to amplify your Message and reach your Target Audience
— In depth
The investor community, consumers and public opinion are pushing towards a climate action tipping point. The need to minimise risks and capitalise on the potential of the low-carbon transition is greater than ever. The recommendations of the
Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD), strongly encourage investors and corporates to disclose their climate risks along projected warming and decarbonisation pathways, to identify opportunities, and to monetise these outcomes.
Grasp these climate risks and opportunities with our advisory and assessment services. This includes your Greenhouse Gas ( GHG) emissions, the Value at Risk in your operations and supply chains, and the future proofing of products and services against anticipated low-carbon policies, market trends and technological shifts.
For investors, we identify company risks and opportunities across a range of environmental metrics assess the value of current investment portfolios and advise on climate-risk management for the transition to a low-carbon economy. holdings at risk.
For corporates, we ensure the governance, metrics and scenario planning elements of the TCFD recommendations are met and its long term implications are fully understood.