Climate, Carbon and Energy Solutions tailored to the Australian market
South Pole’s presence in Australia spans all areas of expertise – from consulting and marketing, to sales and portfolio. We help our clients assess their climate risks and opportunities, measure and reduce their environmental impact, source renewable energy and carbon offsets, and support sustainability projects that transform lives around the world.
Find our more about our Australian services in this fact sheet or read on below.
Our team specialises in a range of sustainability products and services, including:
Carbon Credits & Climate Neutrality
- Go Climate Neutral with our labels
- Achieve Carbon Neutrality under the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS) with our greenhouse gas accounting services
- Reduce your emissions, contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals and protect Australian biodiversity with EcoAustralia carbon credits
Renewable Energy Solutions
- Go 100% Renewable with our Renewable Electricity labels
- Source clean energy with Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs)
- GoldPower – RECs that support sustainable development
- GreenPower – South Pole is a provider of unbundled GreenPower Large-scale Generation Certificates and voluntary surrender services
- Onsite renewable energy solutions
Meet the team
Our dedicated team of sustainability experts, climate marketing specialists, and skilled carbon market consultants are helping Australian businesses, industry groups and governments unlock the potential of their sustainability ambitions and drive Climate Action for All.
Reducing global emissions and restoring native vegetation
EcoAustralia combines Australian government-endorsed biodiversity credits with international carbon credits, giving organisations offsetting with this product the opportunity to fight global climate change and contribute to the regeneration and preservation of Australia’s most vulnerable ecosystems. Melbourne Airport were pleased to implement EcoAustralia’s carbon offset package:
The EcoAustralia offset package provides Melbourne Airport with the opportunity to support Victorian biodiversity assets, and contribute to the global effort to reduce carbon emissions. We proudly offset our staff travel and vehicle fleet every year and look forward to continuing that with South Pole.
- Melbourne Airport Executive General Manager Corporate Services, Lisa Evans.
Get in touch with our local experts in Sydney or Melbourne.
Suite A, Level 5
140 William Street
02 8063 0150
Suite 3-04, 60 Leicester Street
02 8063 0150
Read Our Blog
Smart cities: A glance at the landscape of our urban climate issues. Read »
ClimateLaunchpad: From startup to success. Read »
Carbon offsetting keeps our ‘climate flight’ airborne. Read »
The Tipping Point: South Pole Group on RECs, the SDGs and the Future of Renewable Energy. Read »
Why Well-Planned Sustainability Communications Matters. Read »