The South Pole and Zurich Insurance Affiliate WEF event will discuss how companies can balance the heightened tension between acting responsibly to reduce carbon emissions, while investing in resilience measures to effectively respond to the risks of climate change.
Join our speakers for a lively discussion around burning questions such as: What does the future look like for private companies grappling with physical, reputational and liability risks? What is their role in driving resilience? How are they working with suppliers to mitigate risk?
When & Where:
Date: 19th January 2023, 16:15 -17:15 PM CET
Location: Dome C, Ice Village (Davos Ice Hockey Stadium/Vaillant Arena) on Eisbahnstrasse 5, Davos, Switzerland
Join our speakers:
- Sierra Signorelli, CEO of Commercial Insurance at Zurich
- Renat Heuberger, CEO, South Pole
- Suzanne DiBianca, Chief Impact Officer, Salesforce
- Magdi Batato, Executive Vice President and Head of Operations, Nestlé
- Rodrigo Santos, Head of Crop Science Division, Bayer