Can you imagine a world where combating climate change is an exciting and inspiring opportunity, an opportunity to harness the power of the best, to raise the bar, to overcome hurdles and to redefine the role of business and sport in society?
Climate Action is delighted to invite you to join the free online webinar on Redefining the Role of Business and Sport: How business and sport can join forces to accelerate low-carbon technologies across different sectors? Taking place 21st March, 3pm-4pm GMT, the webinar gathers world-leading experts from Sport, Sustainability and Science to discuss new partnerships that drive climate action and highlights the role sport can play to engage stakeholders in collaborations.
Discussion points include:
• How can Sports organizations make climate action a key focus in their sustainability and legacy strategies?
• How is the International Olympic Committee controlling direct impacts and influence and leading the Olympic Movement on climate action?
• How can Sports brands increase engagement and collaboration across value chains?
• If solutions for de-carbonization exist, why have they not been widely implemented? What are successful examples where this has worked and learnings derived
• How can we expect voluntary standards to evolve in preparation for a post-Paris world?
Head of Sustainability
International Olympic Committee
Director Climate Policy & Carbon Markets
Technology & Sustainability Leader Dow Olympic & Sports Solutions