Climate Leaders Forum, Stockholm Sweden 2019
Climate anxiety and flying guilt - how do companies deal with it? / Flygskam och klimatångest - hur svarar företagen?
Urgent action must be taken if we are to contain the impacts global climate change. Consumers suffering from “Climate Anxiety" and “Flying Guilt" are just two examples of the many signals that showcase the increasing public demand for impactful climate action that's needed to save the planet.
The Climate Transition is influencing people's decision making and how companies operate. So, how should businesses respond?
Join South Pole and their partners for this exciting Climate Leadership event. Our guest speakers will share their experiences and discuss ways to increase Climate Engagement.
- Mattias Goldmann, CEO, Fores
- Kaj Török, CRO & CSO, Max Burgers
- Andreas Skantze, Director of the Board, Big Image Systems
- Lottie Sundelöf, VD, Världens resor
- Ola Hansén, Senior adviser Energy and Climate, WWF
More speakers to be announced shortly
- Jens Olejak, Director Sustainable Energy, Managing Director Sweden, South Pole
- Johan Eliasson, Senior Manager Nordic Accounts, South Pole
- Massimo Di Biaggio, Senior Business Development Manager Nordics, South Pole
The seminar takes place the 28 May from 15.00-17.00 at South Pole's office on Kungsgatan 8 in Stockholm, and is followed by networking drinks.