Join us for a deep dive into the evolving landscape of corporate sustainability reporting as we explore the latest regulatory updates brought forth by the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD).
Discover the significance of the double materiality assessment and its implications for companies striving to align their sustainability initiatives with regulatory expectations. Even companies not based in the EU may be affected.
CSRD framework offers multiple benefits, including the potential to identify cost-saving opportunities and inspire innovation in product creation. Yet, understanding precisely what data to disclose to meet the requirements of this new regulation and the strategy for effective reporting presents a complex challenge.
Dive into the essential details of the CSRD in our upcoming webinar, where we'll:
- Clarify eligibility requirements
- Introduce the assessment of double materiality
- Discuss how these integrate with existing standards
- Provide an essential roadmap for compliance
- Share updates from EFRAG (European Financial Reporting Advisory Group) to deliver a rounded perspective of the current landscape and the expected shifts within corporate reporting
When & Where:
- Date: March 12th, 2024
- Europe 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CET
- USA 09.00 am - 10.00 am PT
- Location: Online webinar