Decarbonize your Portfolio: Low Carbon Indices
This webinar has been rescheduled to September 20, 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience and will confirm the final time of the webinar shortly.
Economies worldwide started to consider the carbon emission as a significant aspect when making investment decisions. International summits like the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP21) held in Paris in December 2015 send a clear message about the need to control and reduce carbon risk.
Institutional investors are more and more aware of the importance of reducing the carbon exposure within their portfolios. This can only lead to an increasing demand of innovative tools that make the transition to low-carbon investments a possible and profitable approach.
The low-carbon indices are a timely response to this demand and innovative products have been made available to help investors' reach their targets.
Experts from STOXX, CDP and Investor Group on Climate Change (IGCC), we will explore how innovative indices will flag the growing importance of climate issues in portfolios and encourage investment flows into low-emitting companies.
The panel session during the webinar includes:
- Why should investors consider carbon risk?
- What range of products are available to help mitigate carbon risks?
- What are the advantages of using low-carbon indices?
- How does the performance of low-carbon indices compare with mainstream equivalents?
- Hear from a panel of industry experts and address your questions where you need expert answers.
Places are limited, so register now for this free webinar!