Innovate4Climate is the preeminent global event on climate finance, climate investment and climate markets. It is a platform that brings together business, finance, policy and technology leaders to accelerate action on financing climate-smart development. In 2019, I4C will focus on green finance, clean cooling, battery storage, climate-smart urban design, Asian climate markets and much more.
The following South Pole experts will be attending the event:
- Jeff Swartz, Director Climate Policy and Carbon Markets
- Marco Magini, Director Projects & Portfolio Management
- Renat Heuberger, CEO
- Ingo Puhl, Managing Director South East Asia
- John Davis, Commercial Director APAC & North America
- Leah Wieczorek, Business Development Manager Southeast Asia
- Mireia Vilaplana, Senior Consultant
- Yulia Dobrolyubova, Principal Consultant Climate Change & Clean Energy
- Sue Helen Nieto Hernandez, Senior Consultant
- Jay van Rijn, Senior Key Account Manager
For more information, please click here.