For many companies in Australia, reporting on climate will soon be mandatory, with the Government aiming to introduce mandatory disclosure of climate-related financial risks and opportunities as soon as 2024 for some companies.
Does your company have a clear understanding of your climate risks, opportunities and business impacts?
Join our upcoming webinar to hear from our experts on key ways to prepare for incoming regulation - to not only meet reporting requirements but to reduce emissions and build critical business resilience.
You will learn:
- About the Australian Mandatory climate-related financial disclosure in Australia and the regional landscape of mandatory reporting
- Overview of the reporting framework expected for the Australian requirements
- The International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) standards, how it compares to the well-known Taskforce for Climate-Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) framework and the upcoming Australian requirements
- Practical actions and steps to prepare for disclosure including conducting climate risk assessments and measuring your greenhouse gas footprint
- How your climate risk reporting fits into your decarbonisation targets and overall sustainability strategy
The webinar presentation will be followed by a short audience Q&A session.
When and where:
- Date: 18 October 2023 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm AEDT
- Location: Online (Webinar)