You're not alone if you're searching for clarity on the term “Net Zero". There is a critical nuance to understand as you shape your organization's decarbonization strategy—and especially as you begin making claims.
During this webinar, our panelists will lay out a roadmap and share best practices on transparent, accurate climate claims.
We will review:
- The definition of Net Zero, aligned with SBTi guidance
- What to communicate as your organization achieves milestones, and how to avoid greenwashing
- The role of carbon offsets as you approach Net Zero
- How to strategically approach measuring, reducing, and compensating for organizational emissions in line with international standards and frameworks
- Lessons learned from 800+ Climate Neutral certifications
- Practical insights and inspiration from Blueland
When and Where:
Date: 26th January 2023 | 1:00 PM EST
Location: Online (webinar)
- Roman Bolli, Regional Business Development Lead, North America, South Pole
- Lauren Frisch, Program Manager, Climate Neutral
- John Mascari, COO & Co-founder, Blueland