November 06-17, 2017
South Pole Group @COP23
The upcoming COP23 will take place in Bonn Germany presided over by Fiji with the support of the government of Germany. With the Paris Agreement now ratified by over 55 parties covering more than 55 per cent of global greenhouse gas emissions, participants from business, government, finance, public and civil society will gather to discuss how to raise ambition and accelerate the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Join us in turning the Paris Agreement into an opportunity!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with our experts:
- Renat Heuberger, CEO
- Dr. Christoph Grobbel, CFO
- Patrick Bürgi, Director Public Sector
- Ingo Puhl, Director Strategy
- Jeff Swartz, Director Climate Policy & Carbon Markets
- Christian Dannecker, Director Sustainable Supply Chains and Land Use
- Yulia Dobrolyubova, Expert, Climate Change & Clean Energy / Deputy Head of Operations, Asia
- Charles Henderson, Corporate Climate Change Expert
- Florian Reber, Senior Key Account Manager Consumer Goods & Sustainable Supply Chains
- Dr. Martin Stadelmann, Director Public Advisory