But for both new market entrants and long-term buyers to tap into the evolving voluntary carbon market (VCM) for strategic advantage, they need to understand what's happening.
This report explores key areas of the voluntary carbon market and aims to answer questions, such as:
- What were the main themes emerging around supply and demand last year? And why?
- What do companies need to know about the trends shaping the market in 2023?
- Which actors are driving integrity in both the quality of projects and related-claims? Who are the ones to watch?
- How is technology shaping parts of the market and what does it mean for businesses?
- What is the future of REDD+?
- What impact do agreements from COP27 have on the VCM?