Insetting: The Full-Circle Sustainable Solution for Supply Chains
All along every touch point of your supply chain there are opportunities for natural resource and energy saving economies and credits. This is a case for Insetting. Insetting is an innovative concept to integrate supply chain sustainability and carbon compensation, thereby unlocking untapped synergies.
In other words, there's money to be made and money to be saved by applying the South Pole Insetting Solution to your supply chain. In addition, the solution provides one more way your brand can establish itself as a leader in the fight to control climate change. No one knows the art and science of Insetting like South Pole. We pioneered the concept already in 2011.
— In depth
Here's How it Works
- Working together with you, we develop a project concept based on locations, technologies, partners, financing and the right certification approach.
- We analyse every aspect of your supply chain in detail. We look for impacts on resources, GHG emissions and factors related to your supply chain's consumption.
- Once all the pieces are in place and you're fully prepared and equipped we're ready for implementing solutions throughout your supply chain.
- Monitor, report and verify results across all touch points of your supply chain and manage the highest quality carbon certification.
Added Values of Insetting
We've developed over 400 emission reduction projects worldwide and are ideally positioned to implement your insetting project. Benefits include:
- Top notch carbon compensation for climate-neutral products or companies
- Full alignment of your carbon compensation budget with your general sustainability and business strategy
- Convincing stakeholder management towards clients, investors and employees
- Identify risks and seize opportunities related to the communities and ecosystem around your supply chain
- Shared value for communities and businesses