November 13, 2017
"The Age of Consequences"
A screening of an edited 30-minute version of the award-winning documentary "The Age of Consequences" sets the background for an interactive discussion of the significance of climate change as one of many drivers of conflict and insecurity in fragile states.
Put questions to the following panelists:
- Tanja Küchen (GIZ Sector Programme "Peace and Security, Disaster Risk Management")
- Katie Peters (Senior Research Fellow, Overseas Development Institute)
- Lukas Rüttinger (Peace and Security Expert, adelphi)
- Jared P. Scott (award-winning director of "The Age of Consequences")
- Moderator: Jeff Swartz (Director Climate Policy and Carbon Markets, South Pole Group)
The event takes place from 6.30pm - 9.30pm.
Join us to continue the discussion over snacks and drinks. The event is free but we kindly ask for registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is organised by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and South Pole Group as a Cultural Event at COP23.