Webinar: Guide to CORSIA Compliance - Developing an offset procurement strategy
Note: The webinar took place live on Oct 15, 2019, at 8.30 am CEST. You can watch a recording of this webinar by registering for the webinar here and you will receive an invite to view the video.
Implementing large offsetting programs at a major airline can take years. With offsetting requirements under CORSIA beginning in 2021, many airlines are developing their offsetting plans even before all regulations around the offsets themselves have been clarified.
In this webinar for airlines, offsetting experts will lay out the main considerations and approaches that any strategy needs to take into account, including:
- Understanding CORSIA eligibility rules and offset programs that submitted applications to ICAO
- Shedding light on issue of double counting between Paris Agreement and CORSIA
- Estimating offset supply and demand through till 2035
- Modelling compliance costs and their impacts on your business under different scenarios
- Evaluating sourcing strategies and contract structures
- Selecting offset projects aligned with your budget, routes and brand