We help our public sector clients to achieve the goals set out in these initiatives. We work with international financial institutions, development cooperation agencies, NGOs, national and city governments on policy, developing low-carbon projects, enhance effective capacity-building, develop measures to monitor progress on sustainable development.
Our expertise covers carbon markets, climate finance advisory, green investments, forest and land use, water, and renewable energy. We also facilitate cooperation between different stakeholders. Our presence across countries in the Global North and Global South reinforce our analytical and highly specialised consultancy services.
- Climate policy and strategy
- Sustainable land-use policies and finance
- Public-Private Financing Solutions
- Climate Finance for Cities
- Carbon pricing
- UNDP, Aligning Climate and Development
- Government of Vietnam, Ministry of Construction
- Government of Belize, Low-Carbon Development Pathway
- ClimateWorks - IFIs and Energy Productivity
- APEC Low Carbon Development Case Study: An Urban Low Carbon Development Strategy and Implementation Roadmap for the Special Economic Zone of Bitung, Indonesia