Global Renewable Energy Solutions
Corporate demand for renewable energy procurement is growing as increasing numbers of investors, current and potential employees, and customers expect brands and businesses to implement substantial sustainability strategies. These can include commitments to sourcing 100% renewable energy through RE 100, setting Science-Based Targets (SBTs) and adopting CSR targets.
However, evaluating the best renewable energy procurement strategy and choosing between the multiple solutions available across different markets is challenging. Solutions include:
- green tariffs
- Energy Attribute Certificates, such as GOs, I-RECs or RECs
- corporate PPAs (physical and virtual)
- on-site renewables
Strategy development and implementation has multiple benefits.
By defining and executing a renewable energy sourcing strategy you can:
- ensure long-term electricity cost affordability and improved price visibility
- reduce carbon emissions and meet renewables targets
- demonstrate leadership on climate change to internal and external stakeholders.
We support you to define:
- a global strategy for your interim and long-term goals
- the best mechanism for each of your facilities to reach your global targets.
- the agreed strategy by using our expertise and global network of REC project owners, PPA counterparties and developers.
We monitor and report:
- the renewable energy procurement through our proprietary project management software 'Antarctica'.
We assure the defined strategy is compliant with major sustainability reporting initiatives
Credible claims around renewable energy consumption require recognised solutions. All proposed solutions are recognised under the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance and enable you to achieve renewable energy commitments and objectives within the following frameworks.