South Pole designs and operates a range of action platforms that bring public and private stakeholders together in order to facilitate the exchange of expertise and formulate collaborative action on sustainability and climate change.
For instance, we have managed the secretariat for the Nordic public-private collaborative platform for Climate Finance, and have set up the City Finance Lab where cities, investors and advisors develop and implement new financial instruments for cities .
A key element of our offering is communications. South Pole combines the expertise of a dedicated consultancy with the resources of an international marketing agency.
South Pole's action platform services include:
- Engagement of public and private stakeholders
- Convening of stakeholders (events, working groups)
- Call for proposals and technical assistance for innovative ideas
- Fundraising and Financial Management
- Designing of actions together with partners
- Impact evaluation
- Communications, including publication of briefs
- Nordic platform
- City Finance Lab
- FC4S| International Network of Financial Centres for Sustainability
- Innovation Facility for Financing the Energy Transition (IFFET)