South Pole UK
The United Kingdom is responding fast to the climate crisis; the government has led global ambition in setting a national Net Zero 2050 target and we have witnessed the groundswell of support for urgent climate action. Increasingly consumers, investors and corporates are driving and demanding real, quantifiable change for the wellbeing of the planet and our communities. In the United Kingdom and in over 20 different countries, we help organisations and governments make a meaningful contribution to climate action and create value on their climate leadership journeys. We support the world's leading financial institutions and top brands, enabling climate action now for a better tomorrow for everyone.
Climate, carbon, and energy solutions tailored to the UK market
Our local team in the UK is well-connected to our local and global network of experts.
With the ambitious Net Zero targets, the UK must collectively drive up action to ensure that we deliver and corporations, financial institutions must all play their part. We help our clients assess their climate risks and opportunities, measure and reduce their environmental impact, source renewable energy and carbon offsets, and support sustainability projects that transform lives around the world.
Sustainability solution services in London
We help our clients to reduce and mitigate climate change risks and impacts through tailored mitigation instruments and advisory services. We help our clients assess their climate risks and opportunities, measure and reduce their environmental impact, source renewable energy and carbon offsets, and support sustainability projects that transform lives around the world.
Start your climate leadership journey with us
- Consumer and employee expectations for corporate climate action are soaring. Investors are demanding to know how companies are assessing, evaluating, and reducing climate-related risks and seizing opportunities.
- We are here to walk beside you along every step of your climate action journey – from understanding your climate impacts, risks, and opportunities, to aligning your activities with global climate goals, and implementing solutions according to the highest possible standards.
- And no climate leader is an island: by being open and transparent about your progress, you can inspire action by peers and suppliers. We'll help you engage with customers, employees and investors around your climate action milestones
Find out more about how we can partnerFind out more
Carbon credits, climate protection projects and climate neutrality
- Want to pursue climate action now? Go climate neutral with our labels
- Reduce your emissions, contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals and support communities around the world with certified carbon credits
We are proud to work with:
Find out more
About South Pole – the global leader in sustainability solutions. Watch now »
We make New York City carbon neutral for 1 hour on September 24. Watch now »
What are carbon credits? Watch now »
Inspiring Travelers to Help Preserve Beloved Destinations — While We Still Can. Read more »
Why the fashion industry needs to cotton on to sustainable supply chains. Read more »
Climate Crunch: climate risks and financial materiality. Read more »
Get in touch with our local experts in London
South Pole London
48 Warwick St
Phone: +44 2037051770