South Pole has advised a range of corporates and public institutions on structuring impact funds that focus on social and environmental benefits.
For example, we advised the Norwegian government on the design and governance of the Colombia Sustainability Fund.
Furthermore, South Pole is also managing impact funds, e.g. the multi-million Swiss Technology Fund that provides loan guarantees for small and medium-sized enterprises that sell sustainable products and services (e.g. renewable energy, energy efficiency, waste handling).
With over a decade of experience as a developer of climate protection projects, one of South Pole's core expertise is to predict and monitor impact.
South Pole's impact fund services include:
- Financial management
- Due diligence of investment cases
- Technical assistance for corporates and projects
- Monitoring impact of investments
- Development and structuring of funds
Technology & Industry
Land & Water
- Jaguar Connection Program
- Water Purification Programme