The use of geospatial solutions applied to landscape analysis, climate based solutions and environmental assessment offers South Pole's clients tailor-made environmental solutions. We offer Geospatial & Remote Sensing (GSS & RS) solutions that are developed by a multidisciplinary team of experts in spatial analysis and modelling.
We also develop and apply artificial intelligence products to support a company's needs, enabling project development to capture, store, process, analyze, manage, and present all types of geographical data.
We tackle challenges, by assessing risks, impacts and benefits related to your investment portfolio, adding value to your business
We offer support for companies and actors with sustainability goals who are looking for additional conservation benefits.
- Feasibility assessments at national and regional scales • Locating potential project sites
- Optimizing for strategic operations including transportation routes, collection points, sustainable resource extraction, and land use planning.
Biodiversity, forest and land use management
- Digital monitoring, reporting, and verification (MRV) for agriculture, forestry and other land use (AFOLU)
- Assessing key features in biodiversity and environmental assessment such as risk analysis, biodiversity hotspots and identification of high conservation value areas.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for land cover classification with real time notifications, and online reporting to clients of project and timeline changes.
- Detection of historical land cover trends and predictive modelling of landscape and biodiversity indicators.
We analyze and visualize large volumes of information securing your data in the cloud and/or physical server storage
Risk and Environmental Assessment
We provide data analysis and modeling for long-term investment potential in projects anywhere in the world
We leverage modern artificial intelligence algorithms to automate processes and carry out near-real-time analyses.
We provide solutions for monitoring, reporting, and verification (spatial MRV) of activities to mitigate/adapt to climate change and promote biodiversity conservation.
Tailor-made geospatial solutions using GIS, Remote Sensing and Artificial Intelligence
We tell stories with spatial data to bring your projects to life
Mobile applications and surveys
Put multiple datasets at your fingertips
Geoportals and dashboards
Provide the graphs and statistics to understand and communicate project impacts
We provide geospatial solutions and services for a variety of companies, industries and people, aiming at better ways to achieve sustainable development goals (SDGs) and biodiversity commitments, aligned with policy and decision-making processes:
- Sustainable finance
- Natural resource management
- Food security & smart agriculture
- Smart cities and rural development
- Ecosystems Services monitoring
- Investments in Biodiversity