As well as CO2 reductions and clean power, each GoldPower project delivers impacts related to at least three UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in areas such as healthcare, education, employment, gender equality, and biodiversity.
We offer GoldPower from renewable plants across the world to companies looking for a simple and flexible way to make quantifiable contributions to the Paris Agreement and SDGs
GoldPower is based on the International REC Standard
The International REC Standard is designed specifically for tracking renewable energy generation and making renewable energy consumption claims.
Recognised by key reporting initiatives like CDP and RE100, I-RECs are available in any country without a national tracking system.
Support progress on the global energy transition and the SDGs in three simple steps
FOSSIL ELECTRICITY USE
Multinational companies are reducing emissions and sourcing renewable energy around the world, but, in some markets, it is hard to avoid fossil fuels entirely.
MATCHED WITH GOLDPOWER
Matching remaining fossil fuel consumption with GoldPower certificates supports global generation of renewable energy and meets all major sustainability reporting initiatives’ requirements
DELIVERS ADDITIONAL IMPACTS
The premium paid to purchase GoldPower ensures that, in addition to power and emissions reductions, projects make quantified, verified contributions to three additional Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Five reasons to go with GoldPower
- Support projects making quantified and verified contributions to achieving SDGs
- Secure renewable energy solutions in countries with challenging renewables markets
- Demonstrate leadership and engage staff and customers in the fight against climate change
- Improve your position in CDP and GRI rankings
- Join the RE100 initiative and position your company as a sustainability leader